I feel so awful, had some bad reaction to something today and I can't sleep but I'm tired and all I want to do it lay down and go to bed, but I can't. I have strange rashes from something as if I've eaten something I'm allergic to, however I've only eaten items I've had many times before. I went out to get some Phở which was very good, and then went to get a much needed pair of shoes.
Either I ate something that I had a bad reaction to, I was introduced to bacteria/chemicals somehow while out on the street, or perhaps the shoes I was trying on were made from something that caused me to break out. I quickly obtained high strength Diphenhydramine, and within a few hours I was quickly improving. Now I feel like I've been poisoned, overall uncomfortable and body aches. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the food, those whom I ate with are fine and it was good.
Hopefully it's some mutant bacterial that was formed by the ignorance of humans, that will eventually find it's way to a rat deep in the sewers who will then be compelled to train turtles in the art of ninjitsu.
On a side note, while writing this post, I noticed when typing Diphenhydramine the spell-checker didn't understand, but wanted to auto-correct it as: methamphetamine... Because the average Joe uses crack more than Benadryl... it also didn't know ninjitsu nor Benadryl.